Missing Files and LightBox issues

IntelliTom

Hi

I just installed 360 on Magento 1.7.0.2 via the Extension Manager and have a couple of problems. It seems if I have 360 turned on, it replaces the lightbox behaviour of all of the products on the site. So for products that will not be using 360 images, It gives me the 'Double Click' image with zoom capability. That's not what I want to do. I'd prefer to just use 360 on specific pages that have 360 images. Is there a way to do that?

Also, I can't get it to actually display the 360 images. I set it up to use the demo as the instructions said, but when I logged into my site, I found that the demo was not actually there. So I created the directories and uploaded my own test 360 files, but that product page just shows the still image, not the 360.

This is the product page that should have the 360 image on it

http://www.intelligentworkshop.co.uk/sp ... green.html

WebSupport

Hi there, it sounds like you are using our old extension (where we had the demo setting in the Admin). Unfortunately Magento broke our links on Magento Connect so the main installation link still points to our old extension (will be fixed soon!)

Please review this thread and if you didn't use that other installation link under the Releases tab please try to re-install per notes in the third post when you have a chance: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17

Let us know if you still have issues or just email to support at webrotate360 doc com.

IntelliTom

Hi

Sorry I am completely lost. That post doesn't really help. I have downloaded WebRotate360_ProductViewer.zip I can't find the imagerotator directory anywhere on my server. Can you tell me the exact place to put it?

Thanks

WebSupport

Hi and sorry it was not clear. Can you please confirm if you installed our Magento extension using the main installation link on Magento connect (that big blue button on the right next to FREE in the link below)?

If that was the case, you would need to uninstall it first and then re-install using the top link under the Release Notes tab on this page below which is the latest version of the extension (unfortunately Magento website broke the links):

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento- ... llery.html

Please confirm and we will go from there.

IntelliTom

Ok. Yes I installed from the top big blue button. When you say the top link on the Release Notes page, do you mean the Blue button labelled Install Now?

WebSupport

Thanks for the screenshots. It looks like there's a conflict with the carouFredSel scrolling component that changes jQuery namespace name (which we use in our component).

Are you using carouFredSel? As one option could be to try to uninstall it.

If not, you can send us temp ftp login details so we could try to resolve the conflict manually in the code on your server. You can send it to support at webrotate360 dot com.