Multiple embedded views - using with WordPress Plugin

roger_marsh

New member
Hi,

I'm just evaluating WebRoate Pro for a client. We need to be able to add multiple products on a single page, ideally using the wordpress shortcode. Is this possible? If not, I'm assuming its possible by adding code similar to the multiple embedded views template html file, although I guess I can't test this without purchasing the Pro version?

Thanks in advance!
 

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there! Yes, with PRO multiple "embed" shortcodes on the same page are possible. Without PRO, you would use iFrames like you suggested.
 

uehs78

New member
Hey roger! Yeah, you can definitely run multiple instances on a single page, though working with shortcodes for that can sometimes get a little tricky depending on how the plugin handles its wrapper divs. You've pretty much hit the nail on the head regarding the template approach if the shortcode limits you.
By the way, managing client sites like this always has me juggling a ton of browser tabs while I tackle household admin on the side—like getting my morning tasks sorted or pulling up a quick lesco bil check to review utility expenses before diving deep back into coding and debugging. Hope you get the WebRotate layout sorted out for your client without too much friction!
 
Top