My web can't embed

WebSupport

Hi,

The page in your link doesn't seem to have a shortcode entered in Joomla admin as per this demo:

Code:
[wr360embed name="view01" width="100%" height="500px" config="/360-assets/sampleshoe/config.xml"]

Can you please double check and confirm?

hatran

i waite a longtime so i have to disable modul
now i enable the modul waite to support
before i buy, it run perfect
help me soon please
tks

WebSupport

Hi,

This is because you used basewidth=50 in your shortcode or in the plugin settings under WebRotate. This doesn't seem to be correct..

Since you are specifying a fixed width for your 360 product views in Joomla, you can't use the basewidth setting, so I suggest to remove it.

PS: here's how we describe this option on our Joomla demo page:

You can also add an extra shortcode parameter called basewidth to specify the original width of your embedded views (e.g, basewidth="650px" as in this example above). So when your primary shortcode width parameter is relative (e.g, 100%), the basewidth setting will force viewer to scale its height relative to your original viewer width (basewidth). If the basewidth parameter is not set, the viewer height is not scaled when it's embedded inside a responsive layout.

WebSupport

Your site doesn't load right now..

The server at pesaro.vn is taking too long to respond.

Please confirm when it's back online.

hatran

now, my web online
WebRotate 360 have some propblem:
- not show spot
- error web wrap in mobile ( touch slide web left, right)
- WebRotate 360 make web respond slow speed when i slide up down

WebSupport

Hi!

The hotspot popup images in this 360 product view are just too large (2000 x 1333) so they are not visible, and in this version of the Joomla plugin we don't scale them automatically unless you select the option highlighted in the attached screenshot when you create the hotspots in SpotEditor.

PS: we tested the link on two phones and it looked good. No wrapping errors or touch or speed issues on neither mobile or desktop views. Please give us more details if you still have issues.

Attachments

• 4-19-2016 11-11-23 AM.png
    4-19-2016 11-11-23 AM.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,281