not load my images

favnhb

Greetings.

I'm trying webrotate 360 viewer for wordpress locally with xampp firefox and entering the following code with my images and I do not charge.

[wr360embed name = "botanic" width = "100%" height = "450px" config = "/ fotocreative/360-assets/botanic/botanic.xml"]

Using the example in the same environment so if you load rule versioning issues etc, there is something I'm not doing well.

[wr360embed name = "view01" width = "100%" height = "450px" config = "/ wordpress/360-assets/sampleshoe/config.xml"]

environment:

wordpress 3.8 and 3.6
firefox latest version
mac os x maverick

WebSupport

Hi there!

One thing that is a concern right away is the whitespace you have between / and fotocreative (ie / fotocreative). Please try removing the whitespace so it's "/fotocreative/..."

If this doesn't help, please paste here the full local URL to your xampp wordpress setup so we could advise on the config path as it may need to be relative to your xampp root. Or you can just use a full local url in your shortcode config while testing locally ie http://localhost/mywordpress/360-assets/...

favnhb

ok, White between "/" and fotocreative not exist in the real.
respect to the direction on the xampp should not run your demo no?.

/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/fotocreative/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/botanic

[wr360embed name = "botanic" width = "100%" height = "450px" config="/fotocreative/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/botanic/360_assets/botanic/newproject2.xml"]

Shows three symbols of charge, but you never see the image.

Demo

/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/fotocreative/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/360_assets/sampleshoe

WebSupport

Hi, can you please paste here a complete URL of your test page the way you see it in your browser address window when the issue occurs?

WebSupport

Please try this shortcode and check if the 360 view will load now:

[wr360embed name="botanic" width="100%" height="450px" config="http://localhost/fotocreative/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/botanic/360_assets/botanic/newproject2.xml"]

You can also try to paste this url below in your browser address window and see if the xml loads fine which would confirm that the location is accessible for the 360 viewer as well.

http://localhost/fotocreative/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/botanic/360_assets/botanic/newproject2.xml

WebSupport

I guess you would need to load this site somewhere online so we could investigate as it's hard to comment without seeing it.

WebSupport

Hmm.. what is the shortcode that you use for our demo that works?

You can also send us your 360 view for a test. Just zip up the whole folder and send to support at webrotate360 dot com if it's smaller than 10mb or upload somewhere online. If there's a missing / corrupt 360 image or a missing hot-spot image in your 360 product view, you would also see just the three loading bars.