OnClick instead of Hover

rybfish

Is there a way to change the tool-tips to appear onClick instead of rolling your cursor over the hotspot?

Great Product!!!

Thanks!!!
:D

WebSupport

Thank you! :) It's not currently possible unfortunately but we're in the process of implementing it as there have been a few folks who requested it. Please stay tuned - we will drop a line in this thread when the feature is available for download (hopefully sometime later next week).

midwest1

any news on this? I need to use this on an iPad and the hotspots won't work since it's a hover. It's kind of urgent too... Since this was posted in May - should I assume OnClick is never going to be an option?

Thanks

WebSupport

Hot-spots will still work with your 360 product views on iPad / iPhone and Adnroid devices as well if you get the latest 3.5 update from the link below (it has been just updated also).

http://www.webrotate360.com/Blog/post/W ... pdate.aspx

PS: we had an issue on some touch devices where the hot-spots wouldn't stay open after a touch, but this has been addressed in this update.

If you still need the hot-spots to popup on mouse click only on dekstop browsers too, we can send you this update as well (it's not as tested as the above). Just ping us over email if so (support at webrotate 360 dot com).

WebSupport

Hi there, can you please give me a bit more details as I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 'open an image directly from the webserver'?

PS: ability to activate the hot-spot rollovers on mouse click will be available in about two weeks. It works this way already on mobile / touch screen devices (as obviously there's no other way to work with hot-spots on touch screens :D ).