Opencart Popup

WebSupport

Hi and thanks for contacting us here!

Just to confirm, is this OpenCart 1.5 or 2.x?

We do have popups integrated in our recent OC module for OpenCart 2.x and up. But if you are on 1.5.x, it would require some extra coding unfortunately.. If you have a web developer who's assisting you with the website, this should be relatively straightforward I think and we can provide assistance, etc.

abretado

@ WebSupport
This is 1.5.x.x and I am the web developer for the website. If you can please point me in the right direction I should be able to figure it out.

WebSupport

Sure, can you please email us at support at webrotate360 dot com and we will get it going?

PS: we would then send you our version of prettyPhoto popup library and the way you could hook it up, assuming the rest of our 1.5.x integration is in place.

You could also just send us temp login to your dev site & ftp and a test product to play with so we could make the change on our end and show you what was done (think this would be the easiest!)

abretado

Hello,

I just wanted to come back to this thread and say THANK YOU! The support that you provided was exceptional and quick.