Please include and load minified prettyPhoto JS and CSS files

Visnetje

Dear WebRotate 360,

The latest Wordpress plugin contains the prettyPhoto plugin and loads the related JavaScript and CSS files.
However, the plugin is not using the minified versions of these files, like one would prefer to do on a production server.

Could you please adjust this in the next version of the Wordpress plugin?
You could of course bundle the development files of prettyPhoto, if you like, for example for debugging purposes.
It would be optimal if, by default, you are including and loading the minified JS and CSS files.

Please let me know if this is possible and will be included in the next version of the WebRotate 360 viewer Wordpress plugin.

Thanks!

WebSupport

Hi, thanks for this! Good point..

We will check prettyPhoto license in regards to "minification" of the source and make sure it's minified if the license allows it. I think that was the reason we just kept it "as-is" last time, i.e to not have any conflicts with the open-source licensing but we never looked deeper into it.

PS: I just checked WooCommerce that also comes with prettyPhoto and it has one minified and one "normal" prettyPhoto version so I guess we can do the same! :cool: