Plugin in K2 content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loooker

Eureka...
...I found myself the decision!!!

There was some misunderstanding:

When we talk about K2 content, we don't mean module K2 content - we mean content in K2 component..!

In file webrotate360.php at row 37:
Code:
        if ($parts[0] !== "com_content" && $parts[0] !== "mod_k2_content")
we need to change to:
Code:
        if ($parts[0] !== "com_content" && $parts[0] !== "com_k2")

I made these change and now plugin work in all my K2 component items (K2 content) ;)
Hope I help you...

Regards...

lupo

WOW man! Thanks :)
You made my day!

I have changed my webrotate360.php at row 38 from:
Code:
if ($parts[0] !== "com_content" && $parts[0] !== "mod_k2_content" && $parts[0] !== "com_k2")
to this:
Code:
if ($parts[0] !== "com_content" && $parts[0] !== "mod_k2_content" && $parts[0] !== "com_k2" && $parts[0] !== "com_virtuemart")

and now I have the plugin working also in the Virtuemart description :D
https://test.outdoorme.com/backpacks/ba ... unt-100-20

I'll get a PRO subscription today! :)

WebSupport

Joomla community seems to be the most engaging! :cool: This is great and thanks for your comments guys - we will update the plugin to include com_virtuemart as well.

Lupo, thanks for your support! If you would like us to fix the popup mode, we would likely need access to that file I mentioned on the previous page (not at the cached location but somewhere in the VirtueMart template folder I think (i.e /templates/vp_supermart/js/cache/template.min.js.php?v=1.6"). Would you be able to give us FTP access to that folder?

lupo

Hello,
you can get full accees to the web page source via Components / eXtplorer component in the administration panel :)

WebSupport

Lupo, please check your test blog links with the popup shortcodes. They should work now! We disabled the duplicate copy of prettyPhoto in your virtuemart template files that was conflicting with one we supply:

All changes are under templates/vp_suppermart:

1. js/cache/template.min.js.php
2. css/cache/template.min.css.php
3. layout/head/head-notmal.php (just in case if you test without optimized JS/CSS option checked in your template settings).
4. js/custom.js

You can see the changed code if you look for webrotate in these files.

Loooker

Hi again,
in Lupo's test page https://test.outdoorme.com/backpacks/backpack-tashev-mount-100-20 integrated in product description 360 view work well...
...but I think this is not real Virtuemart integration like OpenCart integration: http://www.360-product-views.com/opencartdemo2/index.php?route=product/product&path=24&product_id=28

Current Joomla plugin work well for content driven websites, but for Joomla/Virtuemart shops/stores we need real integration like mentioned in OpenCart demo page above. It's more efficiently and logically to view our 360 views in place designed for product images...

Thanks in advance...
Regards...

lupo

yes, you are 100% right Loooker!
We discussed that with webrotate360 customer support and they confirmed that this is on the TOP of the priorities in theyr task list.
:)

Loooker

lupo":23oqmv8j said:
yes, you are 100% right Loooker!
We discussed that with webrotate360 customer support and they confirmed that this is on the TOP of the priorities in theyr task list.
:)

Good news...

lupo

WebSupport":12c9aam4 said:
Lupo, please check your test blog links with the popup shortcodes. They should work now! We disabled the duplicate copy of prettyPhoto in your virtuemart template files that was conflicting with one we supply:

All changes are under templates/vp_suppermart:

1. js/cache/template.min.js.php
2. css/cache/template.min.css.php
3. layout/head/head-notmal.php (just in case if you test without optimized JS/CSS option checked in your template settings).
4. js/custom.js

You can see the changed code if you look for webrotate in these files.

Thank you very much! It's working now :)
Just have one more problem - the full screen in popup / gallery mode isn't working.

https://test.outdoorme.com/360-test-galery
https://test.outdoorme.com/360-test-image-1

WebSupport

No problem, Lupo!

Full-screen button can't work inside our popups yet, unfortunately. This is because we use iFrame inside the popups and launching full-screen from inside an iFrame element is problematic to support across various browsers.

The good news is that we have a new shortcode (still being tested hence it's not document yet :cool: ) which you can try in your setup by replacing wr360popup with wr360expand which will make it activate the full-screen mode right away on thumbnail click. If you are using hotspots with wr360expand, this shortcode requires that assigned 360 product view has just a single set of images (as there's no high-res zooming in that case), so just uncheck "Create an extra set of small fitted images.." on publish in SpotEditor for such 360s as otherwise the hotspots will not show at their correct positions.

Loooker

Hi guys,
today I found that when using plugin to show a gallery of 360 views in popup at laptop/desktop screen no problem to move to next/previous 360 view when clicking previous/next arrow button or when clicking left/right keyboard arrows...
...but when browse to site whit phone/tablet it's impossible to go to next/previous 360 view because of impossibility to click on super-small buttons and lack of any keyboard arrows...

Regards...

WebSupport

Hi Looker, here's my old iPhone 4 with a small screen and I have no problem using the popup gallery arrow buttons when loading our Joomla demo page with the gallery (is it just my fingers? :mrgreen: ). Same with our bigger Android phones we test with - it's pretty navigable for us.

If you see something different on your phone, please open a new forum thread or email your website link to us directly via support at webrotate360 dot com and we will follow up, as this thread I think was primarily for K2 which we will probably need to close now as it's getting too long.

Attachments

• 20150128_102323.jpg
    20150128_102323.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 1,913
Status
Not open for further replies.