2) Delete your /cache/class_index.php after installing our module. Please note that a new one will be generated after you delete it. We recommend to save a copy of the old file just in case something goes wrong.
3) Please verify that this file is present under your classes folder: /classes/WebRotate360.php
4) Enable Prestashop template compilation / disable cache in Admin under Performance temporarily for any changes to take effect.
These steps usually help. If they don't, please send us your temp FTP and Prestashop admin login to support at webrotate360 dot com, so we could investigate.
Please Help, I have been encountering installation problem with Prestashop 184.108.40.206.
This is what was done, from step one till last action :
1- Followed the instructions there >> http://www.webrotate360.com/Blog/post/3 ... eased.aspx
I did auto install then, manually added what was missing, just in case (ex.: admin folder + http://www.webrotate360.com/360_integra ... 60_1.6.zip)
2- After complete installation, from the WebRotate 360 Settings, I have set the viewer width to 600 and height to 600.
3- Step 4 Non Applicable as yet, so applied the Apprendix
4- Back to Step 4.
5- Step 5 >> under Catalog, I can see the 'WebRotate360' tab. Once I've clicked on it, I get the following error: "Contrôleur introuvable" (translation: cannot find the controller).
I've been trying for the past 3 days: not been successful though, in hopping you will get back to me with a solution.
Problem solved ;-)
I just realized that, the updated 'AdminWebRotate360.php' was not added to the sub-folder "tab" under the Admin folder but instead to the root of the Admin folder.
Testing the solution now and will add the first 360° view so everyone can check it out and test it, directly on our website.
1. Click "Add a new module" under your PrestaShop Admin->Modules and navigate to webrotate360_prestashop_module_vX.X.zip on your computer to upload the module. Or install manually by copying or uploading the webrotate360 folder inside the zip to your PrestaShop modules folder.
2. Then navigate to your Modules tab in PrestaShop Admin, expand Other Modules and click Install next to WebRotate 360.
3. Select Configure on the WebRotate 360 module to configure the module as needed. Detailed field descriptions can be found under each configurable parameter.
4. Publish your 360 product views using WebRotate 360 SpotEditor (http://youtu.be/W3uFpXy1ne4) and upload them somewhere on your PrestaShop server via FTP. Note that you only need to upload a single folder that is auto-created under 360_assets in the published folder of your SpotEditor project upon publish.
5. Navigate to your Catalog->Products in Admin and add config xml URL for your uploaded 360 views under desired products in your catalog inside the WebRotate 360 tab. Sample 360 view & config xml URL is provided in the tab description.