Preview 360 views on local browser.

Raimundo.3D

Hi.

Is there an easy way for my client to preview the project files I send them without workarounds?
It's a bit of a hassle to ask him to make that --allow-file-access-from-files workaround. From what I tested on my machine, for this to work, you have to open Task Manager and completely close Edge. Closing the browser window it's not enough.

Is there a simpler way of doing this?
Thank you.

Last edited:

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, the best option right now would be to register for our free PixRiot account, upload there and share which is very easy for you and your client.

With the next v5 release of the software (later this year hopefully), we're releasing a separate desktop viewer app which will allow viewing published 360 product views locally by double-clicking on one of the published files.

PS: another suggestion would be to install Firefox which has a dedicated browser setting that allows local views as per this link I belive you have seen already: https://www.webrotate360.com/blog/2...oduct-views-locally-from-your-hard-drive.aspx

Last edited:

Raimundo.3D

Thank you so much for your reply. I actually wasn't aware of the Firefox setting. This makes it much easier for my client.
That desktop viewer will be a blessing! Can't wait for it.