two rows of 40 frames + highres

thn

Hi,
I've downloaded the free version of webrotate360 and trying it out with 40 simple 3DS Max rendered frames from 2 angles (=80 images), also in highres (so 160 images total)
I can only get one row to work, and I don't know how to make the software recognize the highres versions of the frames. When I publish I can see it just copies the pictures to a highres folder. I can't select the highres images anywhere and can't select to have more than one row.

As a newbie I'm missing some vital information regarding rows and highres I think. Should I place images in a special order of folders before creating a new project or?

Regards,
Thomas

WebSupport

Hi Thomas, the multi-row feature is only available in v3.6 of our software. Please download it via this link (under additional resources):

https://www.webrotate360.com/products/w ... aspx#other

When you create a new project in v3.6, there's a number of rows that you can configure on the New Project form. You can also find more details about the multi-row support here and here

1.png

As for the high-res images, we currently handle the high-res for you in that you import your high-res 3d product images into our software when creating a new project and then we create two sets of images for you (if configured on the Publish form): 1) low-res "fitted" set as per the viewer dimensions you specify under the Interface tab and the high-res one that loads on demand on zoom or in full-screen.

You can control the dimensions of the high-res set under the Images->Tools tab by moving the Resize slider to the left (and / or apply crop etc on the same tab). If you don't touch the Resize slider, the dimensions of the high-res images will be the same as imported (original) images.

2.png

I hope it helps! Just let us know if any questions :)