Use of several webrotation models in a (easy)modal

bschulte

Hi Guys,

Hope you can help me out with the following:

On my homepage I have a slider with 3 slidingpictures. Each picture is linked to a modal screen in which I would like to show a webrotationmodel. I've got it working with one model but somehowe it doesn't load the other 2.

Is the free version limited to only one model on a screen? Although I have 3 different easymodals screens, they are loaded from within the same homepage. And I don't think the popup solution is suited for my idea or is it?

Hope you can help me out.

Best Barry

bschulte

I've tried it with the popup code and although I think it might work nothinh is displayed when I click the image. There is only an opacitymask apllied but no webrationpictures....

any thoughts?

WebSupport

Hi Barry! There's no limit to the number of popup shortcodes with the free extension, so I suspect the issue is related to the way easymodal popup is integrated in your customization. Can you share a link to your home page by any chance?

bschulte

thanks for your response. Website is currently under construction. I can provide link and pasword in private email..

Ps at this point i've returned to the embeded version but i guess there really is a limit to 1 per page isn't it?

bschulte

addition: The easymodal I used with the embed code and the popup code I used without the easymodal. It doesn't have to be a modal perse. I just would like to use a overlay so the visitor can get an nice 3d view off the models (and not a new pageload)

WebSupport

Hmm.. the built-in popups should work then out-of-the-box like in our samples here:

http://www.360-product-views.com/wordpress/

PS: yes, for the "embed" shortcodes the limit is 1 per page in the free plugin..

Please send the link if you would like us to look into it to our support email which is support at webrotate360 dot com.