WebRotate and attributes as color

przemek_m24

Hi!

We installed your module demo version on our test store.

Almost everything works perfectly, instead of images which are related to images. We use attributes with mode color to show our customers fabric, but when we turn on webrotate images dont change (in bigpic area).

(login/pass: admin)
http://www.test.mirjan24.pl/narozniki-p ... 23902.html - with webrotate (click on attirbute on right side, image in bigpic area don't change)
http://www.test.mirjan24.pl/narozniki-p ... 19531.html - without webrotate (click attributes too, image change as we need)

We wanna buy your module but we need to know it's possible to make it working like on second example?

Best regards

WebSupport

Hi,

Showing related product images "in place" when the 360 product viewer is configured as embedded (i.e replace the main product image) is not possible in our Prestashop plugin out-of-the-box unfortunately. This is because various Prestashop themes implement the image gallery differently via custom javascript which is pretty much impossible to integrate upfront.

If you have a web developer who is assisting you with this, it should be doable and we can assist with this.

PS: the simplest workaround would be to trigger a "click" on a selected thumbnail when a color icon is clicked such that it would activate the lightbox with the zoomed "colored" view.

Alternatively you may configure the plugin to open a 3d product spin inside the lightbox.

Just let us know if any questions!

przemek_m24

Thanks for your's last reply :)
It was helpful but i don't knew how make it work. Now it's much easier for me to understand how it works.
My question is, why when I change "Page Placeholder (#id or .class)" in module nothing changes? I want to display this in my own 'id'.
Explain me it is because of demo version or module error? ;)

Best regards

WebSupport

Most likely it got cached on your server. Are you running some kind of a page cache add-in in your Prestashop?

If not, please share a link to a page where you see the issue.

przemek_m24

Hi again!

I solved my last problem with combinations, now i want to show label "360" on product-list.

Did you think about that? This will be cool, but i don't know how can make it work.

Can you help me with this?

Best regards

WebSupport

Hi, do you have a developer who can customize the template for you? We can send them some notes on how to approach this.. it will require some coding, i.e querying the webrotate table and pushing the data to the product list template.

Alternatively you could upload product thumbnail images with a 360 sign already overlaid on top ..for those products that have 360 product views. You probably have thought of this already :)

WebSupport

Here's an example of a request that queries webrotate records from the Prestashop database by product id:

Code:
$web360_fetch = Db::getInstance()->ExecuteS("SELECT config_file_url FROM " . _DB_PREFIX_ . "webrotate360 WHERE id_product = " . (int)$id_product);

Your developer could do the same in the Prestashop code where it renders the product list template except that they would need to adjust the query to run against a set of product id's for a given category.

Fetched results can be then passed to the template which can append a 360 icon for those products where config_file_url (one of the columns in the fetched results along with id_product) is not empty.

Just let us know if any questions!