WebRotate disrupts Revolution Slider

tankboy

Hello,

I've got a problem with the WebRotate-plugin. The plugin works quite well, easy setup, super handy stuff, everythings fine, but as soon as it is activated in the Wordpress Adminpanel(Wordpress release 4.0-41) the Themepunch Revolution slider (4.6.0) on the mainpage stops working... means the slider container is visible, but nothing happens... When it's deactivated the slider works as it should... The Wordpress theme I'm using is Kon/cept from Krown Themes. It comes with the Revolution Slider and WPBakery Visual Composer.

Could you please give me some advice on that issue? Perhaps i've done something wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Germany

WebSupport

Hi Tankboy and thanks for the kind words!

Would you be able to share a link to your WordPress site so we could take a quick look?

PS: we have another person who reported the same issue with the Themepunch Revolution Sliders over the weekend, but it's not until tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov 11, PST) that he will be letting us access his site, so if you can wait till then, we should be able to come back with a solution or a fix.

tankboy

Thanks for the fast response!!!

At the moment i'm struggling with some additional probs within the wordpress theme, so nothing's
ready for a reasonable staging test ... on the other hand it ain't that urgent. I guess within the next 2-3 days
the base of the site will be finished and i'm able to tackle the rotator issue ... with your professional help
of course. If you got a solution for the issue in the meantime i would highly appreciate if you could let me know.
Access to the website can be provided if the base is ready ... one at a time ...

Have a nice one!

WebSupport

Hi Tankboy, it turned out the issue with the other Rev Slider user I mentioned was something different, so if you could possibly share a link to your staging site, that would be the best next step.

WebSupport

We fixed a bug today that could potentially be the issue you are seeing. Please reinstall webrotate WP plugin - version 2.5.1 now. Please let us know if it helps.

tankboy

Hello!

Just updated the plugin, and now both,the slider and the 360-spin do their job... Previously i did much tuning to the
whole site, and perhaps IIIII messed it up somehow. Anyway thanks for the promt action !!!
Gonna spent more time with testing your plugin, there's an awful lot of possibilities ... from a 3D point of view ;)