Webrotate on top of all

WebSupport

Hi! It's just that the CSS z-index of your theme's header is lower than some of the elements in webrotate's 3D viewer .

Please follow these steps for an easy fix:

1. Find this file on your FTP: wp-content/themes/virtue_premium/assets/css/virtue.css
2. Open it for edit and find this line .stickyheader .is-sticky #kad-banner
3. Just below this line change z-index from 1020 to 60000 for example.
4. Save the file back to your FTP and refresh any caches you have in your WordPress.

I hope it helps! Let us know if not.

basicsound

Hey,

i know it's a z-index problem, but it's not only the header that is lower. After some testing, i also find that a lot other containers like text and photo info boxes, are also on a layer below the 360 viewer. Before i try to rise all the themes elements on a higher z-index, i wanted to try - with your help - to lower the 360 viewer first.

Thank you for the kind support,
B.

WebSupport

I see.. It's fixed in the script though and is somewhat involved as we use z-index for performance optimizations in some browsers, i.e updating it externally via a separate script may not work either.

If you have our PRO license we can create a one-off for you with a lower z-index. Please confirm if so. Upgrades to newer versions of the script when they become available may be problematic then..

PS: if you link here the other examples with z-index issue in your WP theme, we can review quickly and send you the lines in your theme's CSS that would need to be updated. I expect it to be only popup and rollover elements so hopefully shouldn't be that many :D

basicsound

I see... it's still the testing phase arround 360 viewers for me now..., but thank you for the solution. I'll be back on this after some more experimenting.