Webrotator and SP Page Builder

JRH

Hi,
My Construction: Build a Website on XAMPP for Windows 7.2.3 (PHP 7.2.3) with Helix Ultimate Template and SP PageBuilder. I want to integrate Webrotate in a SP-PageBuilder-Site. It does not work with the integrated Text-Module. Therefore I create a new module. Inside the module I copy the example-line: [wr360embed name="view01" width="100%" height="500px" config="/plugins/content/webrotate360/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml"] in the clean-text-editor (so without any "span" or other takes). The result is, that I see only three bars loading the picture without showing it. What can i do? What is the mistake?

Thanks for Help

WebSupport

Hi! Can you please share a link to your page with the shortcode?

PS: it could be that your Joomla installation is in a separate folder next to the domain name (e.g mysite.com/joomla-install/) in which case you would need to modify your shortcode config to be
Code:
/joomla-install/plugins/content/webrotate360/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml

JRH

Thanks for your answer. I can't give you a link, cause it is a local Xampp-Server. After long search i found in the error-logs the following: [core] [pid 13496:tid 1936] (20024)The given path is misformatted or contained invalid characters: [client ::1:52630] AH00127: Cannot map GET /.../plugins/content/webrotate360/imagerotator/html/js/imagerotator.js%20line%204%20%3E%20eval HTTP/1.1 to file
But I can't find the mistake

JRH

This is an internal url based on: localhost/website/index.php/selling/products/caravan On the "caravan"-Site there is the webrotator.

WebSupport

If 'website' in your local URL is where Joomla website is, your viewer config would look like this:

Code:
/website/plugins/content/webrotate360/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml