I use wordpress 3.6
I build a local server with url http://localhost/wp
and I upload 360 folder to root path of source web

C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\360\test.xml
C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\360\images\
C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\360\images\highres

Same config, embed mode is Ok but popup mode is not

[wr360embed name="test1" width="100%" height="450px" config="/wp/360/test.xml"]

[wr360popup name="test2" width="100%" height="450px" config="/wp/360/test.xml"]your thumbnail image or text[/wr360popup]

Please help me

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 3,172
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 3,172

WebSupport

Hi There! Specifically for the wr360popup shortcode we don't support relative width (ie %) yet, and you would also need to omit px at the end, so it would look like this:

[wr360popup name="test2" width="600" height="450" config="/wp/360/test.xml"]your thumbnail image or text[/wr360popup]

I think it will work then.

WebSupport

Hi, looks like the problem is with jQuery library you are using - it's one of the latest 1.10.x releases that doesn't have some support we need in the current version of our WP plugin.

Our 360 viewer plugin on WordPress website was only tested with the lower versions of jQuery and WP guys don't want us to ship a specific tested jQuery script with our plugin so we have to rely on the one currently supplied with your WP installation. So quick fix would be to use jQuery 1.8.x instead of the one you are using. It's loaded from here in WP: wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js.

You can try and see if it helps by getting 1.8.3 from here and overwriting the one above: http://blog.jquery.com/2012/11/13/jquer ... -released/

I doubt this would break anything... or you can wait a couple of days and we will release an updated script that can work with the version of jQuery your WP installation is using by default.

WebSupport

Hi, please unzip attached imagerotator.js and copy it over the same file under \wp-content\plugins\webrotate-360-product-viewer\imagerotator\html\js\

This version has support for jQuery 1.9+ and 2.x+. Please confirm if this works for you.

Attachments

• imagerotator_jquery_1_9+_and_2+.zip
    35.8 KB · Views: 113