Magento 1 - ad hoc implementation

mfa

I've been trying to implement your free web rotator in our system for some testing but i can't get it to implement the ad hoc version. I'm trying to use the ad hoc feature to implement a 360 image thumbnail below my other product image, like shown in this picture https://imgur.com/RHlvBQ6. Basicly like a new tile below the "video tile".
Ive been trying with some different placeholders but the ad hoc feature wont catch any of the classes or ID's i give it. The standard feature works great, but unfortunately we have a custom photoviewer we use for "normal" photos. Hope you can give me some pointers to what exactly i need to implement in order to get the ad hoc feature to work. If i can get this to work and our testing goes well, we'll be looking into buying the pro version.
Thank you in advance!

mfa

Unfortunately the product page im working on is not public so i cant.. Ive tossed this html together and put it in the product-img-box and called it with <?php echo $this->getChildHtml('360images'); ?>. It is on my product site so that works fine. I've tried with several different tags and stuff to make sure i didnt miss anything but i cant get the ad hoc function to find the class or id.

<div class="product-360images">
<div style="float:left;">
<input type="image" src="skin\frontend\base\default\webrotate360\360thumb.png" class="wr360_player" id="wr360PlayerId"/>
</div>
<div style="clear: left;">
<p>Click image to see 360 view</p>
</div>
</div>

WebSupport

Please try removing this div:

<div style="float:left;">
<input type="image" src="skin\frontend\base\default\webrotate360\360thumb.png" class="wr360_player" id="wr360PlayerId"/>
</div>

and then enter .product-360images in the Page Placeholder field in the Ad-hoc integration settings. The integration is supposed to insert its own 360 graphic which you can customize in the settings as well.

mfa

This does the trick and now it embeds as it should. This great support on a free product is amazing, keep up the good work! :)