Multiple 360 views on the same page and custom buttons

SteveH

Hi, I've been having a play with the free version and so far i'm finding it great! We will be looking at purchasing the PRO version in the coming months, is there any examples anywhere of a project with 'Multiple 360 views on the same page'? Also is it possible to create your own custom playback buttons? Thanks in advance, Steve

WebSupport

Hi Steve, yes, it's possible to customize the buttons as it's all in CSS via SVG images you may replace.

As for the example, I just sent you a private message.

SteveH

Thank you very much for your reply, and for the pm. Hopefully we'll be buying a copy early next year, I'll probably have more questions then. Have a great christmas. Steve

larryw

Hello. I am also interested in seeing how the Multiple 360 views work. I seem to recall seeing an example on your website, but am unable to locate it now. Could you also send me an example? Kind regards.

WebSupport

Hi Larry, if you don't use iFrames (which you can simply insert as many as needed on a page), the best example is to publish your project in SpotEditor using a template called "Multiple embedded views" that you can select on the Publish form. This will create a working html file with the integration example with two 360s on the same page and using viewer API directly.

Other examples you may have seen may rely on pre-wired integration we implemented in our CMS and ecommerce plugins for example, e.g WordPress. I'll pm you one such example now.