My created product does not show properly

NoslenZuir

I did all the procedure, the sample works great.

I created my own product and it works great from local, but uploaded it doesn't show properly

pLxmP0L.png

This is the local one, working perfect, with hotspots and everything working.

AsVDQ7o.png

This is when uploaded, there aren't hotspots, zoom button does not work and "powered by WebRotate 360" is showing.

:(

WebSupport

Hi, we checked your link and both zoom and full-screen are working fine now.

Looks like you have resolved the issues. Just let us know if not! :)

WebSupport

Ah, I see... this one is easy. You have some custom hotspot indicators in the 360 product view pictured above that are obviously not part of the extension out of the box so you would need to copy these custom hotspot indicators manually from your working (local) example to your current skin folder, for example:

Code:
/skin/frontend/base/default/webrotate360/imagerotator/html/img/retina/HTB1apZSNVXXXXarXVXXq6xXFXXXi360.jpg

BTW: looks like we have another person (Jose C..as) communicating with us from your company via email, so may be somebody else is making changes there too.

NoslenZuir

WebSupport":17d4ch45 said:
Ah, I see... this one is easy. You have some custom hotspot indicators in the 360 product view pictured above that are obviously not part of the extension out of the box so you would need to copy these custom hotspot indicators manually from your working (local) example to your current skin folder, for example:

Code:
/skin/frontend/base/default/webrotate360/imagerotator/html/img/retina/HTB1apZSNVXXXXarXVXXq6xXFXXXi360.jpg

BTW: looks like we have another person (Jose C..as) communicating with us from your company via email, so may be somebody else is making changes there too.

I did this and still does not work, I think WebRotate is colliding in some way with PrettyPhoto because when I click the images below the webrotate one, they won't zoom in another windows or anything

WebSupport

Let's try to make the hotspots work first :)

Right now this hotspot indicator image (it's configured in the linked 360 product spin) is still not accessible in your store:

Code:

Please try to get to a point where you can open it in your browser directly by entering the URL of the image.