Product customization plugin

JoeClark

Hello,

I've got a trouble regarding a functionality I need to implement in Virtuemart.

1. I have a product with 1000 sizes. I want to let the visitor choose the size in different steps. So first he chooses 1-99, 100-199, etc. And after that the user can pick 1-9, 10-19 etc.

2. Next I have a custom field that is the "Product code" field. This field gets filled automatically based on the custom fields they choose before, so size, weight, type, etc. I wengt through different resources checked [link-removed] for help but wasnt satisfied.
I think it's possible with just a plugin, especially for the second one, the first one I don't know, maybe a custom custom field?
Please help me out .

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

WebSupport

Hi Joe, our Joomla plugin (that you can use with Virtuemart pages to embed 360 or 3d product views in the product description area and similar "content" fields) doesn't support product customization out of the box yet..

If you have a web developer who's assisting you with this, they can use our API (programming interface) to build a custom 360 product configurator for your Virtuemart using our core product viewer. You can find more details about our APIs in the following user guide under corresponding sections:

http://www.webrotate360.com/Downloads/R ... Readme.pdf

ReneeDegutis

Hi Joe, our Joomla plugin (that you can use with Virtuemart pages to embed 360 or 3d product views in the product description area and similar "content" fields) doesn't support product customization out of the box yet..

If you have a web developer who's assisting you with this, they can use our API (programming interface) to build a custom 360 product configurator for your Virtuemart using our core product viewer. You can find more details about our APIs in the following user guide under corresponding sections:

http://www.webrotate360.com/Downloads/Rwebrotate360/writemyessayin2hours/Readme.pdf

Hello,

It seems to me that Joomla plugin cannot customize my Virtuemart products due to the format caused by CorelDraw. It was working fine with the older version of CorelDraw. Now, as I updated to 19.0, it doesn't allow the images to be saved in the needed format.

Thanks,
Renee